Do you know SAS, but you want to learn
Have you learned statistical modeling, but never built a model all by yourself?
Are you a professor who wants a textbook for a secondary health data analysis class?
…then this book is for YOU!
- Available November 1, 2017! Click here to pre-order!
- Code examples in both SAS and R
- Examples use the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) dataset – an important surveillance dataset in the US
- Demonstrations of data transformation in both SAS and R
- Guidance on using stepwise selection to answer a hypothesis
- Examples of descriptive, linear regression, logistic regression, and survival analysis regression
- Instructions on how to make colorful data visualizations in R
- Instructors: This four-chapter book has exercise questions with answers at the end of each chapter!
Sign up for book-related updates!
Follow hashtag: #R4SASUsers
Updated August 3, 2017.