Midterm Prep: Covers Quiz Prep 1, 2, 3.1-3.2, 3.3, 4.1 and 4.2
Here is the study guide midterm preparation or “midterm prep” I use with my nursing students at Laboure College in Milton, MA. This blog post and the attached files are aimed at:
- Educators who would like to use these materials in their classes, and
- Students of statistics, especially those in healthcare.
At the end of this midterm prep, learners should be able to:
- Complete questions about data, sampling and study design taught in Chapter 1 quiz prep,
- Complete questions about frequency histograms and distributions taught in Chapter 2 quiz prep,
- Complete questions about measures of central tendency and variation taught in Chapter 3.1-3.2 quiz prep and Chapter 3.3. quiz prep, and
- Complete questions about correlation and the least squares line taught in Chapter 4.1 quiz prep and Chapter 4.2 quiz prep.
Read Each Chapter Blog Post and See Each Video!
Download the Materials!
Download Questions by clicking this link.
Download Answers by clicking this link.
Brase, C. H., & Brase, C. P. (2013) Understanding Basic Statistics, 6th Edition. Boston, MA, Brooks/Cole Publishers.
This midterm prep focuses on Chapters 1, 2, 3.1-3.2, 3.3, 4.1 and 4.2.
Hospital bed data from the American Hospital Directory.